Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to GlassRatner Advisory & Capital Group LLC for fresh articles!
Bankruptcy & Restructuring
Forensic Accounting & Litigation Support
Corporate Finance & Valuation
Real Estate Services
- Financial Advisor in the restructuring of a beef production company, which also included farms, stock yards, auction yards, slaughterhouses and packers.
- Financial Advisor in the restructuring of a group of eight related companies including three dairy farms, two calf ranches, as well as farming and trucking operations.
- Financial Advisor to a $150 million annual revenue dairy processor to provide financial and operational restructuring services.
- Financial Advisor to one of the largest processors of fruits and vegetables in conjunction with a debt restructuring.
- Financial Advisor to the secured lender with $60 million outstanding to a group of six dairy farms and calf ranches.
- Financial Advisor to a chapter 11 debtor operating a large dairy processing facility with multiple retail locations.
- Financial Advisor to Townsends Inc., a family-owned poultry and agricultural company.
- Liquidating Trustee in the chapter 11 of Dairy Productions Systems, LLC, et al.
- Financial Advisor to OK Industries, Inc., a poultry producer, to prepare for a potential chapter 11 filing
- Calculate recall costs and business interruption losses and provide settlement negotiation assistance for a meat processing company involved in a contaminated meat product recall claim dispute with its insurance company.
- Quantify inventory and business interruption losses for restaurants, poultry and shrimp farms in North, Central and South America.
- Conduct a forensic accounting review of a multi-location dairy on behalf of the secured lender, which included tracing of inventory movement across related entities.
- Forensic Accountant to a large multinational financial institution whose multi-million dollar loan to a company operating a peat moss bog was in default. Investigate the production, shipping, environmental and accounting practices of the company and produce an extensive report leading to the appointment of a receiver.
- Forensic Accountant and Testifying Expert for the Chapter 7 Trustee to quantify the damages incurred by a leading national supplier and marketer of indoor and outdoor tropical plants to big-box retailers as a result of being denied crop insurance.
- Forensic Accountant for the secured lender of a defaulted loan to a citrus picker and hauler in a Chapter 11 case to investigate the entity’s pre and post Petition accounting and business practices and assist with the mediation and settlement between the Debtor and the secured lender.
- Financial Advisor to a large farming operation to provide an assessment of potential joint ventures, restructure of land leases, implementation of management information systems, and to provide management oversight.
- Buy-Side Advisor to Oscar Mayer Meats, a subsidiary of Kraft / General Foods.
- Financial Advisor to a publicly traded meat processing and pasta manufacturing company to develop projections and monthly analysis of actual to projected results.
- Financial Advisor to a lender to perform due diligence associated with the financing of an acquisition of a division of a large dairy company.
- Financial Advisor to Mendelson-Zeller Co., Inc., a grower and trader of produce, which was sold in a Section 363 auction to Diehl Group.
- Financial Advisor to a large specialty egg grower and distributor with 2.5 million layers to advise on the potential sale of the company.
- Due Diligence Advisor to Specialty Food Group (producer of Nathan’s Hot Dogs) in conjunction with a second lien financing.
- Buy-Side Advisor to Basic American Foods, a large, privately-held producer of dehydrated foods.
- Interim Chief Financial Officer of the world’s largest grower, packer and shipper of fresh, frozen, and processed carrots.
- Interim Chief Financial Officer of a $180 million fresh cut-vegetable grower-packer-shipper following a workout plan.
- Financial Advisor to a large, vertically integrated poultry processing company to advise on the potential sale of the company.
- Served as Receiver and Manager of a 900 acre operating grass hay farm with three single family homes on the property.
- Served as Receiver for three citrus groves totaling over 1,000 acres in central Florida; where we managed operations including engaging a grove manager and executing contracts for whole fruit and juice.
- Receiver and Site Manager for 357 acres of vacant land used for timber in north Georgia where we had to shut down logging operations, which were inappropriately granted. This included monitoring closeout activities and stabilization of the site in coordination with the Georgia Forestry Commission.
- Court appointed Receiver of a 240 acre coal mine in Alabama (loan secured by mineral lease), which involved monitoring activities of a contracted mining company, and collection of royalties and overrides as well as suing the landowners who attempted to void the lease resulting in a settlement in favor of the estate.