GlassRatner's Amy Turner and Mardelle Klaus will be speaking at the 2020 Society for Pain Practice Management Conference this week in Las Vegas. This 3 day event will address the most challenging topics facing pain practices in 2020. Amy will be presenting at several sessions including:
- The 2020 Pain Management CPT and ICD-10 Codes: The 2020 Changes and An In-Depth Review of The Current Codes
- How To Correctly Bill for Fluoroscopy and
Ultrasound Guided Procedures In 2020
- Controlled Substances and Urine Drug
Testing in 2020: Correct Documentation, Coding
- Anatomy For Billers & Staff-Know the Anatomy
That Goes With the Code
- Billing for Facet Joint Injections in 2020: It Can Be Tricky--Get It Right!
Mardelle's sessions include "The 2020 MIPS and MACRA Requirements" on February 20 at 2pm and "Compliance Update 2020: How To Identify and Manage Your Risk" on February 21 at 3:30pm.
To see the full schedule and register for the event, please click here.