Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to GlassRatner for fresh articles!
Few undertakings are more prone to misunderstandings than construction. In fact, there are so many challenges to completing a construction project successfully in today’s economy that disagreements are inevitable. How a project is structured, and the way that these types of issues are handled during construction will determine whether lengthy and costly disputes will develop. The experienced construction professionals at GlassRatner stand ready to provide our clients with a unique blend of financial and construction advisory services to help mitigate potential losses, and get the project back on track.
Our Construction Litigation practice has recently been bolstered by the addition of staff with industry expertise, such that we can offer expert assistance and testimony in all phases of the construction life cycle, as well as all phases of litigation including:
- Customized & Integrated Project Controls
- Fresh Start Change Orders
- Schedule Analysis
- Labor and Equipment Productivity Analysis
- Periodic Progress Analysis
- Cost Analysis
- Damage Quantification:
- Direct Damages, Logistics
- Inefficiency, Acceleration, Delay
- In-Depth Labor and Equipment Analysis and Damages
- Escalation, Home Office, Profit
- Change Order Preparation
- Independent External Assessments
- Negotiated Settlement Facilitation
- Trusted Advisor
- Claims Preparation and Evaluation
- Financial Analysis
- Valuation, Economic Analysis
- Forensic Accounting
- Alternate Dispute Resolution
- Training Programs
We take a proactive approach to problem solving, and can act as a troubleshooter on complex construction programs. We utilize practical experience to help develop strategies to mitigate risk, avoid litigation costs, and expedite dispute resolution.
GlassRatner’s construction team has built an impressive industry reputation that is based on our diverse experience across industry sectors ranging from infrastructure to industrial/energy plants, to hotels, and residential developments. With offices throughout the United States – and partnerships worldwide – our practice is not limited to one jurisdiction, culture or marketplace.