GlassRatner is a proud sponsor of the National Health Care Anti-Fraud Association (NHCAA) Institute for Health Care Fraud Prevention's Annual Training Conference (ATC) in Nashville. This health care anti-fraud event will bring together industry leaders to share information on best practices to detect, investigate, prosecute and prevent fraud, waste and abuse. The conference will kick off with Kristine Lilly, World Cup Champion and Olympic Gold Medalist, as the opening keynote speaker.
Reasons to Attend the ATC
- Examine the lessons learned from cases and schemes with the investigators who worked them.
- Join with your peers from the private and public sectors to learn about new schemes and the latest tools and techniques for fighting fraud.
- Form business connections, exchange ideas, and renew old friendships during the multiple networking opportunities.
- Explore numerous business and technology solutions in the Anti-Fraud Expo.
- Earn necessary Continuing Education credits supporting a number of designations.
To register for the conference, please click here.