Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to GlassRatner Advisory & Capital Group LLC for fresh articles!
Bankruptcy & Restructuring
Forensic Accounting & Litigation Support
Corporate Finance & Valuation
- Chief Restructuring Officer for a 79-bed nursing home facility.
- Chief Restructuring Officer for a chain of medical imaging clinics in Chapter 11.
- Financial Advisor to the Debtor in Integral Nuclear Imaging bankruptcy.
- Financial Advisor to the Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors in the Delanco Nursing Home bankruptcy.
- Financial Advisor to the Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors in the Bamberg Hospital bankruptcy, a Chapter 9 proceeding.
- Financial and Operational Restructuring Advisor to Hematology-Oncology Imaging practice.
- Analyzed the financial viability of a community hospital operating as a Chapter 11 Debtor.
- Performed operational and financial analysis in regard to a chain of nursing homes on behalf of a money center bank.
- Performed financial analysis relating to cash flow loans on medical facilities and skilled nursing facilities.
- Provided financial consulting services to a public corporation owning hospitals nationwide.
- Provided startup consulting for a multi-disciplinary medical practice and a physical therapy clinic from concept through full operation.
- Provided accounting practice management and technology consulting services for various medical practices and hospital facilities.
- Provided Medicare reporting and consulting services to physical and speech therapy practices.
- Performed investigation and analysis of billing activity, on behalf of a medical billing company, to assist in the defense of allegations of under-billing made by a pediatrics practice that spanned several years and included practices at multiple locations.
- Special Auditor in an arbitration related to a dispute surrounding healthcare network access fees.
- Reviewed billings and collections at a surgical practice for potential fraud and misdirected billings after practice manager and office manager were detected of committing expense fraud.
- Performed investigation and provided litigation support for a home health agency in Tennessee that was under government investigation for Medicare and Medicaid fraud relating to alleged double billing practices.
- Performed investigation of the US division of a French medical equipment manufacturer’s potential looting and expense report fraud by a former officer.
- Performed various fraud risk review assessments for medical practices.
- Conducted investigation and quantified damages relating to a significant fraud perpetrated by a physician against an insurance company.
- Implemented post-acquisition investigation on behalf of a publicly traded company relating to a $120 million transaction involving the simultaneous acquisitions of several skilled nursing facilities and a medical supply and equipment company.
- Valuation expert related to a loss suffered by the shareholders of a $100 million sub acute care company relating to the sale of their business to a public company based on fraudulent financial statements of the buyer.
- Performed valuation consulting, forensic accounting and litigation support services on several occasions relating to disputes between TPAs, health plans and financial sponsors.
- Litigation and damages expert related to trademark damages in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Damages and valuation expert to value an interest in a medical information marketing company (oncology specific).
- Investment Banker to a group of medical imaging clinics seeking to refinance indebtedness.
- Sell-Side Advisor to International Magnetic Imaging in its sale to Syncor International.
- Sell-Side Advisor to Holy Name of Jesus Medical Center in its sale to Health Management Associates.
- Sell-Side Advisor in the sale of MDS Medical Diagnostic Labs to Metpath Inc.
- Buy-Side Advisor to Chemed Corp in its acquisition of HPI Hospital Pharmacies Inc. from WR Grace & Co.
- Investment Banker to a dental practice roll-up company, including performing valuation consulting services.
- Investment Banker to physician and dental practices relating to the purchase and sale of medical practices, including valuation consulting services and transaction advisory services
- Investment Banker to one of the largest distributors of orthopedic medical devices, including performing valuation and transaction support services.