Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to GlassRatner Advisory & Capital Group LLC for fresh articles!
BTG Global Advisory (BTG GA) is one of the world’s largest specialist independent financial advisory alliances.
BTG GA covers all continents as well as multiple offshore centres, and is a trusted advisor to many leading banks, law firms, private equity and other funds, bankruptcy debtors and creditor committees, operating companies, and other parties affected by distress.
BTG GA is multidisciplinary, offering a broad range of professional services necessary to provide solutions to business problems. Its members include restructuring advisors and insolvency specialists; turnaround directors, workout and profit improvement consultants; forensics investigators and other litigation support professionals; and investment banking/M&A transaction advisors amongst other specialists.
Our members are leading players in their markets and have an international outlook, which reflects the increasingly global nature of business.
Our specialists work seamlessly to provide clients with true multidisciplinary advice across multiple geographies. The expertise of our alliance members, combined with their detailed knowledge of local legislation, business practices and cultures provides our clients with access to relevant advice tailored to local market conditions.
Our core members who manage key assignments include:
- Begbies Traynor Group – UK, Ireland
- Farber Financial Group – Canada
- GlassRatner Advisory & Capital Group LLC – United States
- Integrated Capital Services Limited – India
- KRyS Global - Cayman Islands, BVI, Bahamas, Bermuda, Cyprus, Guernsey
- Matuson & Associates - South Africa
- PLUTA Rechtsanwalts GmbH – Germany, Italy, Poland, Spain
- Rodgers Reidy – Australia, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, New Zealand
- Zalis SAS - France
- TCP Latam - Brazil
Why Work with BTG GA?
- Genuine partner led advice
- A focus on Insolvency & Restructuring advisory
- In-depth sector knowledge
- Global coverage combined with local knowledge
- Trusted and approved by the World’s leading financial institutions and law firms
- Many of our alliance firms are market leaders within their regions