Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to GlassRatner for fresh articles!
GlassRatner is retained on a regular basis to perform business valuations and solvency opinions in complex commercial litigation matters when value is disputed. We approach all our assignments objectively - recognizing that each case is unique. Our valuation professionals apply sophisticated and critical analysis to the relevant internal and external factors driving value that is unique to each assignment.
GlassRatner has been retained to provide expert witness or financial advisory services in a variety of valuation disputes, such as:
- Shareholder and partnership disputes
- Minority shareholder oppression matters
- Post-transaction disputes
- Earnout disputes
- Solvency litigation in bankruptcy
- Fraudulent conveyance litigation in bankruptcy
- Contract disputes and commercial litigation
Our valuation professionals have testified as expert witnesses in court, arbitration or regulatory proceedings that have spanned a wide range of industries and situations.