GlassRatner's Mardelle Klaus will be attending the Healthcare Enforcement Compliance Conference in Washington D.C. on November 3-6. The event, hosted by the Health Care Compliance Association, will feature sessions that discuss emerging issues in healthcare regulations, compliance, and enforcement.
The agenda includes:
- Government Enforcement Panel
- 2019 CMS Update
- OCR Update
- Operationalize Compliance through Data Analytics
- Litigating a False Claims Act Case
- Privacy Breach Response
- The Opioid Crisis and Compliance
- False Claims Act Liability and Post-Acute Care
To register for the conference, please click here.