Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to GlassRatner for fresh articles!
Government Services Tabs
Bankruptcy & Restructuring
Forensic Accounting & Litigation Support
Corporate Finance & Valuation
- Financial Advisor to the SEC Receiver in the Weston Rutledge Ponzi scheme, a multi-entity foreign bank involved in a note fraud.
- SEC Receiver for CRE Capital Corporation, which perpetrated a Japanese Yen Ponzi scheme.
- Receiver in the matter State of Alabama et al. v S.W.A.T.S Edge Performance Chips, LLC, et al. S.W.A.T.S was a manufacturer and marketer of alleged performance-enhancing products geared towards
- Appointed as Receiver by multiple state and federal courts relating to a variety of real estate matters.
- Funds tracing expert for the U.S. Department of Justice in connection with a $10 million bank fraud investigation and trial in the Central District of California.
- Expert witness on behalf of the U.S. Department of Justice related to a multi-billion dollar litigation matter.
- Forensic accounting expert for the U.S. Department of Justice in connection with a $25 million bank fraud investigation and trial in the Northern District of Georgia.
- Assisted the U.S. Department of Justice by providing data analytics to investigate and quantify the correlation of inducement payments and Medicare billings for a certain drug.
- Forensic accounting expert on behalf of a Caribbean government to perform a public corruption investigation of various cost overruns surrounding the construction of country’s airport terminal building.
- Forensic accounting experts for the Ministry of Finance for a Caribbean country to investigate the events surrounding the collapse of multiple banks and financial institutions.
- Forensic accounting experts for the Central Bank of a Caribbean country in its role as banking and insurance regulator to determine the causes of the collapse and subsequent government bailout of the nation’s largest insurer and a non-depository bank.
- Forensic accounting experts for the Housing and Land Development Authority of a Caribbean country to perform a public corruption investigation of failed and incomplete capital improvement projects.
- Forensic accounting expert for the Crown Law Office of a Canadian province to investigate the collapse of three financial institutions.
- Forensic accounting expert for a Southeastern U.S. state to investigate their investment in a venture capital fund, where the fund manager withdrew management fees in advance of their earning and failed to make required capital contributions.
- Damages expert for the Department of Corrections for a Southeastern U.S. state regarding unjustified rate increases implemented by a municipality providing wastewater treatment for a prison facility.
- Forensic accounting expert for the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office in connection with the investigation and quantification of irregularities involving over $20 million in a complex fraud scheme.
- Retained by the City of Atlanta General Employees’ Pension Fund (“GEPF”) to perform a forensic investigation of certain alternative investments made by a “fund of funds” in which GEPF was a limited partner.
- Forensic accounting expert for the City of Stockbridge, Georgia to investigate alleged public corruption, including unapproved salaries paid to municipal employees and fraudulent income tax omissions involving municipal payments to vendors.
- Damages expert for a municipal counsel’s office pursuing the defense of a Rule 23 Class Action suit dispute regarding employee classification and overtime pay.
- Financial Advisor to the Georgia Housing and Finance Agency (“GHFA”) to perform financial reviews for a portfolio of 55 affordable housing projects.
- Financial Advisor to the Georgia Department of Community Affairs (“DCA”) to assist a developer in restructuring a loan on an affordable housing project.
- Financial Advisor to the City of Atlanta to perform a financial and operational review of a lessee of a shopping mall and entertainment facility.
- Retained by a governmental-sponsored enterprise to review and consult on certain internal policies and procedures relating to the management of assets and evaluation of critical spending decisions.