Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to GlassRatner for fresh articles!
Bankruptcy & Restructuring
Forensic Accounting & Litigation Support
Corporate Finance & Valuation
- Financial Advisor to a leading manufacturer of limousines, funeral hearses and executive sedans to review, analyze and validate causes of inventory losses incurred.
- Financial Advisor to a Wire Manufacturing Company whose customers include automobile manufacturers.
- CRO and Controller of Firstline Corporation, an industrial plastics manufacturer. Successfully assisted in sale of company during Chapter 11 Bankruptcy proceedings.
- Financial Advisor to a plastic injection molding company to reorganize, improve operations, and sell the company.
- Performed financial viability analysis of existing troubled manufacturer and distributor of specialized construction equipment for lender (Hydek for BB&T in 2005).
- Performance of annual audits and periodic financial and operational efficiency reviews for a Metal Foundry which produced Metal Castings.
- Performance of operations review and business valuation for a Manufacturer and Assembler of Heavy-Duty Tractor, Trailer and Aftermarket Components in litigation. One division of the Company produced Die-cast and Machined Aluminum Valves for the Company’s Brake Manufacturing division.
- Embezzlement investigation for a car windshield French Multinational operating as a distributor in the United States.
- Inventory loss quantification in Colombia for a French Automobile manufacturer after a fire in their main warehouse.
- Inventory loss quantification in Trinidad and Tobago for a local car battery manufacturer.
- Business Interruption loss quantification of steel mill and aluminum plants in Colombia and Venezuela.
- Business Interruption loss quantification of cement plants in Mexico, Colombia and Ecuador.
- Business Interruption loss quantification of a plastics and glass manufacturers in Mexico.
- Litigation damages consultant with regard to financial damages incurred by a Millwork Company related to alleged Breach of Supply Contract.
- Calculation of financial damages incurred by a Plastic Bottle Manufacturer related to the Termination of a Supply Contract.
- Calculation of lost profits due to defective parts purchased for use by a Manufacturer of ATM Machines.
- Calculation of lost profits due to defective parts purchased for use by a HVAC Manufacturer.
- Engaged by the European manufacturer and exporter of specialty shoes to monitor the operating performance of its US licensee to determine adherence to the license agreement and assess the financial viability of the licensee to determine if the license should be terminated.
- Due Diligence Advisor to assess the financial viability of an aeronautics electronic connector manufacturer for asset based lender (Kings Electronics for Wells Fargo Business Credit in 2005).
- Financial Advisor to develop a product costing model for a waste industry product manufacturer.
- Financial Advisor to develop and implement a product costing and pricing model for a commercial wire manufacturer for commercial piano and guitar wire.
- Financial Advisor to a pipe manufacturing company to perform an operating overview, which focused on maximizing operating efficiency. Assisted in receivables collection and negotiation of payables schedules. Performed a complete analysis of strategic alternatives.
- Valuation of a Minority Interest in a Steel Fabrication Company.
- Valuation of a Manufacturer of Elevators, Pontoon Roads/Bridges and Steering Gear for the Defense Industry.